Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Big thanks to Fr. Michael!

















Fr. Michael Robinson, our pastor, was kind enough to visit and take questions from the students. My students are very inquisitive and I do my best to give the correct, practical, age-appropriate answers to their questions. I also try to bring in videos that may illustrate aspects of our faith better than any lecture I could give. But it is always cool to have someone who has a deep understanding of our faith visit live in the classroom. His explanation of Scripture and our Catholic faith is honest, orthodox and straightforward and you can tell by the way he takes his time to fully answer a question that he cares about souls. We are very blessed to have Fr. Michael as our pastor, who faithfully serves our Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ, and His Church. Thank you, Fr. Michael!

No comments: